50% Deposit Bonus up to $1,000 (50008075)
1. This Offer commences on the 27th September 2021 and valid until 24th December 2021.
2. The Offer is available for new and existing clients under the entire network of 50008075.
3. MAM, PAMM and Micro Account are not eligible for this Offer, in order to participate in this Offer, clients must register and open a new separate self-directed trading account.
4. This Offer is applicable for VAR and ECN account types only.
5. This Offer is available for all base currency accounts.
6. The maximum credit that can be obtained via the Offer is USD 1,000 or currency equivalent.
7. This Offer can be claimed multiple times and based on consecutive deposit up to the total bonus USD 1,000 during the promotion period.
8. The maximum leverage offered with this Offer is 1:500. If your existing account leverage is greater than the maximum leverage (1:500), by accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that your account leverage will be instantly reduced to 1:500. PRIMUS MARKETS is not liable for any loss due to the reduction in leverage.
9. The stop-out level for accounts included in this offer is at 30%. Once your margin level reaches 30%, the system will start closing your position automatically and the position with the highest loss will close first.
10. Under no circumstances shall PRIMUS MARKETS be liable for any consequences of any cancellation or decline, including, but not limited to order(s) closure by Stop Out. This is inclusive of the removal of the Offer at the end of the promotional period.
11. This Offer cannot be combined with any other bonuses.
12. This Offer is limited to one (1) account per Client and per IP address only, regardless of the numbers of accounts held by the client.
13. The Offer may be used as a method to increase the maximum potential net position.
14. The Offer amount can be lost.
15. The English version of this document shall supersede, in the incidence of any discrepancy in the terms of this Offer, once translated into other languages.
16. Any amount of withdrawal made from the Client’s account will result in the bonus credit being fully removed.
17. Internal MT4 to MT4 transfers, to or from the Offer account, are not permitted. If an internal transfer is requested, the Bonus will be removed.
18. This Offer cannot be combined with any other bonuses.
19. If PRIMUS MARKETS suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this Offer or any other Offer presented by PRIMUS MARKETS, or has acted in bad faith, PRIMUS MARKETS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate from that Client the Offer and, if necessary: (i) to withhold, cancel and subtract from that Client’s account(s), (ii) to terminate that Client’s access to services provided by PRIMUS MARKETS and/or terminate the contract between PRIMUS MARKETS and the Client for the provision of services (iii) to block that Client’s Account(s) (however, save it where otherwise required by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the Offer amount as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the Client. Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:A) Where a Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the Credit provided and/ or profits generated by the Offer, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the Offer or the Client’s capital (or the capital of others).B) Where the Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) in one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with PRIMUS MARKETS) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers).C) Abusing the negative balance protection with high volume trades on the news or at the close time of the market before the weekend or holidays, or at the close time of the indices.D) Latency abuse strategy.
20.In the event that an account qualifies as Inactive all bonuses and promotion credits will be automatically removed.
21. PRIMUS MARKETS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the Offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice
Copyright © 2021 Primus Markets INTL Limited. All Rights Reserved.